The City of Colwich is a great place to call home. Located in northwest Sedgwick County, Kansas, the City maintains a small-town atmosphere with roots in agriculture. Being located just minutes from Wichita, the state’s largest city, affords residents all the amenities of a large city without sacrificing the comfort, friendliness and safety of a smaller community. We encourage you to contact us for more information about Colwich.
Use the links below to learn more about Colwich:
- Many residents enjoy the Colwich Public Library and playing at our city parks, conveniently located around town.
- Students in the Colwich area are part of the Renwick Unified School District #267.
- There are a number of churches located within minutes of Colwich.
- Ready to move? Get information on utilities for your home. The City also provides a list of rental property owners.
- Learn more about our community and local events through local media.