Fire Dept Burn Permit
- Permit holder assumes all responsibility for any fire damage that may result from the use of this permit.
- Applicant must call 911 before burning.
- Applicant must have this permit in their possession while burning and must stay with the fire until the fire is out. if the applicant is not in compliance, the fire will be extinguished by the fire department.
- No burning allowed if winds exceed 15 mph, fog, precipitation, or low cloud conditions (<2000ft.) exist. (these conditions are mandated by KDHE)
- The burn must be at least 50 feet from any structure.
- The applicant must have a water supply (garden hose, portable water tank, etc.) or other means of controlling the fire (tractor & implement, hand tools, etc.) on site.
- The colwich fire department has the right to inspect all burn sites, and revoke any and all permits.
- If sedgwick county is under a burning ban, all permits will be null and void until such time as the burning ban is lifted.
- I understand all terms and instructions on this permit, and assume all responsibility.
Please contact us at 1 316-796-1025 or email@example.com to sign up for more information.